Friday, January 1, 2010

Bursting into 2010


Happy New Year 2010!! Doesn't that sound futuristic?
Every year, I feel excited to start anew with my goals. I always plan to get completely organized (including the garage AND the attic), spend more time with my friends and family, and that, oh so dreaded, lose weight. Ugh! I always start off doing really well, but then, by about February, I slack off.
Last night, while watching fireworks in our neighborhood, an illustration came to me. God always talks to me in word pictures and I love it! Here it is....we are bursting into the New Year like a beautiful starburst from a spark. The "spark" is ending the old year feeling motivated to change some things. Then, when the New Year comes, we BURST forth with great excitement.
So, my goal for 2010 is to remain "on fire" with my goals and use the power of God with me to end 2010 still flying high like a beautiful starburst in the sky.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome word. I love your new blog. You're gonna love this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    Looks great! Love the name of the blog, love the blog design, love the content! Can't wait to hear more from you in Blog Land! Love you, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Background